fp got some pretty dope ass producers

terrell860

i noticed that some people on here classify fp producers as if they all have the same skill and quality..but like...the more im on here..im hearing hit material.... like that n*gga wit the wierd azz name..asop or some ****..he got some good ****...obviously maestro and ss got some good ish..dk the punisher...that jmk nigga got potential...and its a few more....but dont get me wrong..i heard some hot ish but i also heard some hot garbage...but thats what this site is for i guess...for the new producers trying to advance they ish...well every producer should be trynna do that...what point im trynna make...i dont know...honestly...it was just a observation

Last edited:
I gotta say, I haven't checked e'one out but the only people I remember likin their stuff was charli brown, guilty j, canei, nnnn i think thats about it....seems like a lot of the people who post on here crazy talkin bout i'm doin this n that, I check there music out n its ehhhhhhh, thats jus my opinion tho, wack music gets bought e'day so it don't matter much

beauli20 said:
no doubt...i'm picky when it comes to music but u had sum nice choppin skills. my name on here is jus to get around a ban kinda...but call me b

Yo that Comin Up joint on your page is harrdd!!

the people I've peeped on here with potential:

Troup (sorry but it's true), Canei, DK, as20gp, chronics89, benny liang, vlad b, & vdub.

whether their relationships will be on point is the only determiner at this stage.

Back