KONTAKT PLAYER 4 and KONTAKT FACTORY SELECTION - Free!

=Angelo=

Kontakt+Player.jpg

For those of you that have not heard about this:

KONTAKT 4 Is Native Instruments flagship sampler, offering a staggering 43GB of sounds! (That's over 1000 instruments)

For those of us wanting a piece of the action, without spending $559/€449 on the complete product, there is a 'taster' to be found on the Native Instruments website.

KONTAKT PLAYER 4 Is available free of charge, and comes with a free 'FACTORY SELECTION'library of sounds(650MB), borrowed from KONTAKT 4's Band, Synth, Urban Beats, Vintage and World libraries.

Grab The Direct Links Here Guys!

http://tiny.cc/kontaktplayer4

Enjoy!

www.jdcaudio.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/jdcaudio
http://twitter.com/JDCAudio
JDCAudio@live.co.uk

Last edited:
the sounds play in the free kore player also...this is a nice way to get that NI "sound" but not getting a bunch of fluff that u dont really need...i have a couple kore packs and im interested in seeing what the kontakt packs sound like....

The quality is great. I would prefer to see a few more patches in there, but we cant expect too much for free, right?

Is this gradable also? Could i just buy libraries for it after. I would assume not, because that sounds way to good to be true.

Edit. Pretty wierd. I got to there download page. I get a pop up where they ask for email and country. I cant scroll down the page to fill in the all the info?

Last edited:
Is this gradable also? Could i just buy libraries for it after. I would assume not, because that sounds way to good to be true.

Edit. Pretty wierd. I got to there download page. I get a pop up where they ask for email and country. I cant scroll down the page to fill in the all the info?

To the best of my knowledge, The kontakt player will play most popular formats, but the big downside is that the software times out and closes every 30 minutes. This is a little annoying, but the whole point of the giveaway is to get the user to like it enough to buy the full version, there HAS to be a catch in there somewhere!

The obvious solution is to render all your parts to audio. This is not ideal, and does not lend itself if you need to change things around, but hey it's FREE!!

To the best of my knowledge, The kontakt player will play most popular formats, but the big downside is that the software times out and closes every 30 minutes. This is a little annoying, but the whole point of the giveaway is to get the user to like it enough to buy the full version, there HAS to be a catch in there somewhere!

The obvious solution is to render all your parts to audio. This is not ideal, and does not lend itself if you need to change things around, but hey it's FREE!!

Thats not the whole library that come with the purchased copy of kontakt? Is it?

Edit: Never mind it cant be. The full versions library is close to 50g's

Last edited:
Yep, you said it lol! It comes with 650 MB, which is a handful of multisampled instruments, and i few drum kits.

The quality is good though.

I already made one beat with this.

Didn't know it closed every 30 min, I work in short bursts. Like 15-20 min at a time.

Last edited:

Didn't know it closed every 30 min, I work in short bursts. Like 15-20 min at a time.

Yeah 30 Mins is quite generous. Alot of demo versions close in less.

If you are looking to get some ideas down, 30 minutes can be enough. If not make a note of the patch you were using, delete the plug, then immediately reload it. Its not too bad really.

Just save any tweaking until you are ready to print to audio.

i do not think it closes after 30 mins because it is not a demo...

the idea behind the free kontakt player is "we will give you the player for free but want you to purchase the kontakt powered libraries"...

this is a good idea and deal...

that's just the full version(with 16 outs etc)....the player is actually free....downside is if u wanna use more than one sound u have to open multiples instances of the plug in....

Back