New electro house WIP! Banger!! Feed4Feed

blabo219

The Official SavyNeal
Hey everyone, been off the forums for a long time but I'm back with some new stuff. Just started this earlier this morning and I'll probably finish it up tomorrow. Let me know what you think, it's the first track I've made in months!

Leave your links with your comment for feedback

https://soundcloud.com/blabo219/drop-the-bueller

Last edited:
Im not really into house. Im no expert as well.
This sounds like you hear it on the radio, sounds very well to me. I cant really give you advice..

Last edited:
Didn't Even See Your Link In My Feedback Man. But Yo I'm Definitely Feeling This! I Tried House At One Time And It Sounds Like Shit Compared To Yours lol. Keep It Up!

maybe give the lead more range and add layers to make it sound huge, also take a more bassy kick, this one is trancy

For sure, I was thinking the same about the kick. I'm gonna try to swap the kick and find a better sound for the bass to go with it.

As for the lead, that 2 tone one going through it. That's already 3 different sounds at the same time. All from Sylenth1. It probably sounds like that because it's sidechained with and without the kick going.

Appreciate it!

Last edited:
The plucks are your best element, the mid saw bass is also good....the delay on the Hardstyle (ish) stabs is a little much and i'd get the kick a little higher in the mix. Also the progression is good but i'd only use the first drop as a B part of the second drop and have the second drop be the first one if that makes sense.

FREE SoundCloud Promotion! - .:: Cloudkillers ::.

The plucks are your best element, the mid saw bass is also good....the delay on the Hardstyle (ish) stabs is a little much and i'd get the kick a little higher in the mix. Also the progression is good but i'd only use the first drop as a B part of the second drop and have the second drop be the first one if that makes sense.

FREE SoundCloud Promotion! - .:: Cloudkillers ::.

Yeah, I think I get what you mean haha. I'll put some variation in there before I finish it up. By delay do you mean the second pluck out of ever 4? They're all on beat except for that one.

this is pretty dope man, I dig the fx you've used, I love the sound selection, only thing id like is the drop the be a bit heavier? seems a little too quiet when your bass kicks in? maybe move the notes for the synth sound to hit after the bass kick so they sorta bounce with it? apart from that I love that piano, is it a sample? or is it a preset from a plugin? all round man, this is awesome!!! send me a msg with a finished product link please? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ntrance-feed-feed-always-451817/#post49670566 check out my latest when you can please!

this is pretty dope man, I dig the fx you've used, I love the sound selection, only thing id like is the drop the be a bit heavier? seems a little too quiet when your bass kicks in? maybe move the notes for the synth sound to hit after the bass kick so they sorta bounce with it? apart from that I love that piano, is it a sample? or is it a preset from a plugin? all round man, this is awesome!!! send me a msg with a finished product link please? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ntrance-feed-feed-always-451817/#post49670566 check out my latest when you can please!

Will definitely milk the drop for all it has by the end. I'll probably let the sidechain off the lead a little to let it pop a little more.

The piano is from a preset on Nexus2 but composed by myself. Thanks!

I really liked the synth elements in this tune. Especially that low frequency distorted trance type bass sound in the intro. The breakdown was really nice. The only thing doesn't work for me is the synth that speeds up in the intro and second break around 0:52. The beggining of that sound doesn't match the pitch of the rest of the tune IMO. Also didn't need to pause before break. Everything else sounds fine espeically mixdown. Overall I likes this a lot and it's a pretty good job. Trance-type vibes.

I really liked the synth elements in this tune. Especially that low frequency distorted trance type bass sound in the intro. The breakdown was really nice. The only thing doesn't work for me is the synth that speeds up in the intro and second break around 0:52. The beggining of that sound doesn't match the pitch of the rest of the tune IMO. Also didn't need to pause before break. Everything else sounds fine espeically mixdown. Overall I likes this a lot and it's a pretty good job. Trance-type vibes.

Thanks, working on that build up synth right now and I removed the pause before the first drop. Sounds pretty good that way.

Last edited:
i like it! its a bit to redundant during the drop! try to make a small brake take the kick out and everything and add some snare fillins and bring the beat right back. i like your synths and how clean everything sounds! good job

Back