Big Pun - (Beware)

E

Eddiemagic5

Who is the rapper in the song that saids " i gave you fair warning beware" and raps the hook

.... r u serious???

that's Prodigy from Mobb Deep. the track is "Shook Ones Pt. 1" that track is kinda hard to find.

u must only listen to the modern day elf that calls himself prodigy.

listen to him over here and tell me that doesn't sound like him

Last edited by a moderator:
^i mean on the internet. i doubt he's gonna go find the 12"

yea ur right that does sound like him, he sounded better before than he does now.

lol yea he did. now he sounds like he's eatin while he's talkin

^^^He started sounding different after Jay put that pic of him in the ballet outfit on that Summerjam screen. He hasn't been the same since.

I miss old prodigy, he was top 5 dead or alive before he hit puberty and his voice changed. lol.

^lol

not just his voice, his rhymes went down the drain. it's hard to believe that its the same person. he went from droppin ill ass line like "so take these words home and think em through/ or the next rhyme i write might be about you!" to sayin **** like "yo i'm just kiddin, but yo i'm not playin..." and "watch out when my infamous click come/ after i ****s/ i piss come"

WTF?

what happened to mobb deep man??? not really havok just prodigy??? people need to stop waking up and smoking inch thick blunts before they get out of bed....

Jersey8five6 said:
^lol

not just his voice, his rhymes went down the drain. it's hard to believe that its the same person. he went from droppin ill ass line like "so take these words home and think em through/ or the next rhyme i write might be about you!" to sayin **** like "yo i'm just kiddin, but yo i'm not playin..." and "watch out when my infamous click come/ after i ****s/ i piss come"

WTF?

its the weed that got him fukt up!!!!!

Last edited:
haha thats mobb deep foo....you should know that

i agree wit you about prodigy......his lines were sick back in the day

Last edited:
Shook Ones PT.1 is a bonus track on one version of there Hell On Earth album... Not as good as Pt.2 but its still dope IMO.

Yeah, P was dope back in the day, but is just so wack now...

Both The Infamous and Hell On Earth are dope... P's verse on "Hell On Earth" (The Song) is on some epic sh1t.

Back