ecler concept 2

B

big timothy

im gonna be a scratch dj and im looking for a new mixer
im pretty much bent on the vestax 05II because of the performance of it and the price
would like to spend more than 300 but im 13 and theres no income except for little jobs and holidays, and my mommy lol
but i just saw this ecler mixer
considering its a hundred bucks less, and the quality products ecler has out
will this mixer be better than the 05 for a lot of juggling and some scratching?
thanks
peace

the concept 2 has now been replaced by the concept 3.

It's overall an OK mixer..no special features, but it does have an x-fader curve and includes the ECLER PRO fader, which is good for 4,000,000 operations.

You may wanna look at the HAK 310 as well.

thanks for the answer
sorry to make this question so broad
but whats the best battle mixer under 350 bucks in ur opinions
im looking for a good xfader and good xfader curve adjusment, good eqs for some mixing, overall build quality, u know, all that good stuff
thanks

whoa, i didnt even think about the xs8
i was to understand that it was discontinued and nobody could find it anymore
but i ran a search and found a bunch for 300
i guess u just couldnt find it for 150 anymore
now u got me set on this lol
but id love to get some more suggestions on what mixer to buy
remember 350 tops, lots of juggling and a bit of scratching
thanks
peace

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^
again just trying to keep it at the top of the page so ill get an answer lol

Check your local Guitar Center to see if you can catch one for 150, if not, its still a good mixer in that price range you want. It is an ecler hak, with ecler faders and parts, with an ugly Tascam Face.

Ive opened the Mixer before the faders clearly say ecler.....if you didnt belive me or something.

MaZe

no i believe u lol
i think im gonna go with that
but just tryin to keep my options open
thanks

Ecler Concept 2 is a very very nice mixer. I own one and I'm proud of it! VCA faders, wow! The only problem is that I mix, I don't scratch and I guess it is not that good for scratching because of its crossfader. I got it for 200 bucks.

Back