Murderapolis Inc.--- Look out FPCG

Proper-T

Listen up all battlers, and especially to specific members of the FPCG....there's a new one in town. See, we're a little different though....we don't mix people with amazing skill, with people who lack it all together! Murderapolis Incorporated consists of members who have SKILL, and we're here to stay! We'd like to set up our first battle with someone who is worthy....hey...FPCG...if one of your members would like to challenge the existence of this group...then here's the deal. DJ MICAPHONE or I, Proper-T, will battle one of you...doesn't matter who it is. If we lose, then, Murderapolis Inc. is shut down and FPCG is able to continue it's reign. But...if we win.....ya'll got a problem! HAha

Peace!

Last edited:
You guys are right.....We'll see what's up..in the mean time, while everyone's out partying,...Infra..Traxx, I want you to check out a project that I'm working on...it's called "The VIBE", an R&B joint, it's in the General Track Review section....if you get time, go give it a review...tell me what I need to change, what's good what's bad. Let me know when you guys get sick of me telling you to check my s*** out....haha..

Peace

Last edited:
murderapolis inc. represent! all others bow down!!!

Proper-T said:
Listen up all battlers, and especially to specific members of the FPCG....there's a new one in town. See, we're a little different though....we don't mix people with amazing skill, with people who lack it all together! Murderapolis Incorporated consists of members who have SKILL, and we're here to stay! We'd like to set up our first battle with someone who is worthy....hey...FPCG...if one of your members would like to challenge the existence of this group...then here's the deal. DJ MICAPHONE or I, Proper-T, will battle one of you...doesn't matter who it is. If we lose, then, Murderapolis Inc. is shut down and FPCG is able to continue it's reign. But...if we win.....ya'll got a problem! HAha

Peace!

Micah can't even step up to the first battle he started...
The DJ Micahditched Thread.
At least that signature is still lookin good though.

Oh, and "The Vibe" is soundin pretty good.

Last edited:
I'm comin, I'm comin...

Been busy making some sigs :D:D:D

(aka Proper-T's, mine, and truehiphop's)

Yo..I just got the Hang of Nuendo today..Finally...I cooked up some serious HEat...

Im kinda Saving it For Poboyproducer..but I might pull a Bigg Rome and Scortch all of you @ once :D

It will be called:

"We Tha F-Tha-P-Tha C.G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Things got pretty interesting, really quick around this mutha... this is gonna be long...

First, I'd like to address PBODY Producer... I saw your flunkie shout you out in the call out thread so I know you roll with him. You probably put him up to it. You're in the same situation he was in - sittin' back getting your heat ready and trying to make everybody else rush - trying to call people out, you've been workin' on the beat all week haven't you? WHY are you calling ME out? I've never mentioned your name. I'm not understandin' this stuff. I torched your boy, he called ME out. I know I'll torch your azz too but I'm not getting into that ALL over again cause you're really not worth the time and just because you wanna call somebody out. That doesn't work anymore. I actually backed out of Innovada 1 battle cause I had shyt to do, I just posted the track when it was done. You sit back quietly, watch people clown and get your panties in a bunch over it. You're pretty nice I heard your stuff but it's really not a threat to anybody.

You rode Kanye's dyck so hard you even re-made one of his songs. You're going to battle soon enough. Don't think for one minute you worry Rome, though.

With that DUMBAZZ name! You shoulda learned something, you didn't have to put me on your little hitlist but you did. After Ox shyts on you, I'm gonna flush the toilet.

People make ROME out to be some sorta bad guy, when niccaz keep callin' me out. I'm not in this, I'm not even a member of the F.P.C.G., I just run into them sometimes in some of the threads from time to time. The names are in their sig if you look closely. PAY ATTENTION!

ROME Doesn't battle anymore - PBODY Producer...let that eat at you. You've seen me challenge the top and answer a call out, I've done enough this week.

Hey, PBODY? Is that your beat playin' or is somebody cookin' chitlins?

Proper T is one game mutha... Proper, you startin' some ish.... I got somebody that wants to holla at you...

king.jpg

Don King - "Proper T, who's your promoter? You like Hennessey? Let me holla at you..."

Rome doesn't battle ... someone named PBODY should be able to read....

I'm watching this one from the sidelines, like you did PBODY, only I won't get mad over posts on the internet.

Should be exciting, damn they raised the popcorn prices....GOOD LORD THAT'S ALOTTA MONEY! Whut!!! Alize is how much...let me just get the Al... and you can keep the ize, how bout that.

buffer.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman...

MistaOx vs. PBODY Producer - Comin' Soon...

truehiphop said:
murderapolis inc. represent! all others bow down!!!

I don't know about that "bow down" stuff...

I think he means RESPECT US NOW.

Oh yea Mike Miz I got my beat PM'd you.

mistaox said:
Yo..I just got the Hang of Nuendo today..Finally...I cooked up some serious HEat...

Im kinda Saving it For Poboyproducer..but I might pull a Bigg Rome and Scortch all of you @ once :D

It will be called:

"We Tha F-Tha-P-Tha C.G"

uh huh...

Almost forgot...

In the B-Ward battle I was in... the majority of the F.P.C.G voted for Ward so that tells you they call it like they see it...ain't no favoritism. I took my criticism and drove on. Worked on my drums, etc.

That battle ended on a high note. All this call out shyt done ph^kked up the game. Thank you, Innovada 1.

I'm just sayin Rome.....we're uprising! We wanna prove that we got some heat, and that FPCG needs to either reorganize the group, or take us on in the battle of the century. i don't know much about PBoy, but he has said what needs to be said. there's others that feel the same way. They've joined us. THIS IS A REBEBLION ROME! WHO U WIT?

Where the is D-SCOTT's Punk @$$ at? HAHA!

proper-t out!

P.S.- Rome, Tell Don King that I would like that hennessy, and what's his proposal!? HAHA

DON.....DEFINATELY....seeing I have no promoter, you got to be mine! What I gotta do!....hey DOn, listen up....I was wondering if you could go check out some new heat I been workin on...it's called Clownin (Lyrics)...now lemme warn you Don, Proper-T is no rapper, he's a lyricist...so check it out! I was just motivated by the events today. Also, if you get a chance, check out "Proper-T's havin fun"...

just click on the signature!

Biggrome- You a coo dude. We ain't got not problems you and me! I just told Don go check out some heat of mine. Tell him to lemme know what I think!

Back