Software

Jiten

Is there any software, through i can mix MP3's and give then real time effect like chorus, delay, repeater etc.

You could just change your MP3s to wave files and use them on a lot more programs :) just a thought

Re: Ya

Jiten said:
I do not need thoughts ! i need some advice on mixing Softwares
Harsh, Eh?
Well, if you only want mp3, you could go to:
http://www.winamp.com
They've got some plugins for mixing mp3 files, and they also got vst-like effects like chorus and reverb.
The mixers can do both realtime pitch- (and or) tempo shift, but it is NOT the real thing.

You can't decide exactely where you want the mix-in to begin like you can with turntables, but it is a good way of getting to know wich songs to mix together considering tempo.

definately harsh. Obviously someone thinks I'm getting paid by the hour to help their little *ss out

Hello

Hi Chriss.
I'am soon going to have my website, and i'll also load my songs on to the site . i'll also create a jukebox. the are created by me on one software called Fruityloops 2.5 .ok When my site is uploaded i'll let you know.

Hey ! thanx 4 helping me but is it not necessary to know how to play a keyboard and some musical knowledge for dj'ing.
Can you please tell me where can i find arppigator indtruments on the web.

Thanx

------------------------
DJ Jiten
email : palji@india.com
DJpalji@hotmail.com

Cool!

Well to be a -real- Dj you don't neccesarily have to know notes, only if you want to create your own music. But it helps alot to know a little about harmonics and the general scalas to make smooth mixes.

When you say a arpeggiator, do you mean a composer? Or just a program that can make some synth-sound?

-DigitalDreams- said:
You could just change your MP3s to wave files and use them on a lot more programs :) just a thought

That was a really good advice Man ! ;)

Jiten, I think you could have more respect for ppl giving you "thoughts"...it's a community where ppl share their experience and try to learn from others, we do that with a lot of pleasure and are not payed for that.

Take care :)

Personally I've only heard of Tactile12000 and MJ Studio.

They both offer all the neccesary stuff like pitch shift and scratching. Tactile12000 offers autocueing aswell, but I can't remember if MJ Studio does.

Sorry

Hey Everybody,
Sorry if i said any thing wrong. I used thosed softwares Tactile and MJstudio, tactile is havin a nice scratching and same is MJ studio but it's like digital two buttons to scratch a cd up and down. but i thing Virtual Turntable and Virtual-DJ are some thing good V-Dj offers repeting with mouse click and VTT offers a 16 band Eq. PLs Help out i'am going to buy Yamaha DJX Keyboard.

Respectfully
DJ JITEN

v decks

are there actually any virtual turntables that i can mix two cd's on? i have a cd writer and so 2 drives? lefta dn right possibly?. and are there any virtual tables that emulate vinyl using mp3's?

Whooohh...
If you haven't noticed, windows make hickups when you insert a CD in the tray.
This would mean that even though you had a program that could mix two CD's, then you wouldn't be able to change CD's while the other was playing.

What you could do was getting a program that mixes MP3's.
Then simply make your own "virtual CD's" on the harddisc and you are ready. It is also easier when it is all in the same place.
I've tried it once at a place with virtually no room for any gear = (computer and a tiny mixer).
Beat-matching isn't very easy and you have to have two soundcards or have a hardcore program. Other than that, the sound is just as good as direct play from the CD's.

Hey did I hear no one say BPM Studio, good little prog there for MP3/WAV mixing good beat matching from what I remember, but I haven’t been able to use it on Win 2k , some reason a conflict problem.

****message edited*****
Admin note: please don't talk about cracks in this forum. Especially since d-lusion is a partner of onlineDJ.com. Thanks for understanding ;)
No hard feeling

Give Mj Studio a try at http://www.d-lusion.com/products/mj/

Im not sure on a link for BPM Studio ,but hey give it a try.

Sub

Back