The hardest beat I have ever produced! [F4F]

Whats good fam, I think the beat sounds dope. The snare is crackin. The kick could be more present in a beat with this much room. Make sure your cuttin all your low frequencies out to give your kick rooom to Thump. Also, might wanna shave a little bit of the low ends off of that kick drum, its probably clashing with your sub and making it sound like its not thumping as hard. Go to your eq, and HP filter your kick until it sounds like its at its hardest hitting point. Youll hear the sweet spot when you find it. Im not on the greatest laptop to be judging your mix so intensely but thats just my opinion from what ive heard. lol. Hope that helped. Hit me back - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beats-thanksgiving-all-feed-returned-425043/

Whats good fam, I think the beat sounds dope. The snare is crackin. The kick could be more present in a beat with this much room. Make sure your cuttin all your low frequencies out to give your kick rooom to Thump. Also, might wanna shave a little bit of the low ends off of that kick drum, its probably clashing with your sub and making it sound like its not thumping as hard. Go to your eq, and HP filter your kick until it sounds like its at its hardest hitting point. Youll hear the sweet spot when you find it. Im not on the greatest laptop to be judging your mix so intensely but thats just my opinion from what ive heard. lol. Hope that helped. Hit me back - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beats-thanksgiving-all-feed-returned-425043/

Yeah man that helps a lot and I'm going to go do exactly that.

Appreciate it!

Boost the low-end the kick you're using should sound like thunder.

The parts when the snare plays by itself need to be redone with a more complexed pattern.

everything else is cool.

Last edited:
The ambiance of this beat is the highlight, those dark sounds have really been brought out by your prowess.

Please check The Maids of Mitchelstown -- Hip hop Dub Refix - YouTube

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ids-warning-may-explode-your-speakers-424978/

Thanks going to check you out now!

Boost the low-end the kick you're using should sound like thunder.

The parts when the snare plays by itself need to be redone with a more complexed pattern.

everything else is cool.

Got you thanks man!

Damn! I rarely use such word combinations but, man, I'M FEELING IT. I like these heavy dope type, "SET ME ON FIRE!!" type beats but I usually get bored of its entity long repetitivness and this entity lasts as long as time of the song. But, here's what i've got to say about this song:

The MIXING and sound alignment part seems PERFECT. I don't know what sound engeneers and mixing pros with 20+ years with expirience have got to tell you, but i'm sure they won't be so harash. But, question poped up directly to you while reading about you want to get an opinion from some expirienced mixing pro. Makes me thing, if by miing pro you mean someone sitting in the studio with 20+ years of expirience, then how worth his opinion is? I mean, mixing is not an exact science, there is a taste too. The only part which will never conflict in the matter of tastes is how sounds aligns and is there a conflict between sounds, but you can hear this perfectly yourself! If i still didn't make my point (at which I suck, i admit), some would tell you to push every instrument as high as it is possible without making anything conflict to make a track louder. Some would tell you to push up kicks and make everything else float in background (after eqing ofc) Where is the point where objective opinion and taste do start to conflict?

Damn! I rarely use such word combinations but, man, I'M FEELING IT. I like these heavy dope type, "SET ME ON FIRE!!" type beats but I usually get bored of its entity long repetitivness and this entity lasts as long as time of the song.

Thanks man that means a lot, I really feel like I'm starting to find my groove mixing wise and its really starting to click. Also just gets you even more pumped to want to share your productions, if that makes sense.

But, here's what i've got to say about this song: The MIXING and sound alignment part seems PERFECT. I don't know what sound engeneers and mixing pros with 20+ years with expirience have got to tell you, but i'm sure they won't be so harash. But, question poped up directly to you while reading about you want to get an opinion from some expirienced mixing pro. Makes me thing, if by miing pro you mean someone sitting in the studio with 20+ years of expirience, then how worth his opinion is? I mean, mixing is not an exact science, there is a taste too. The only part which will never conflict in the matter of tastes is how sounds aligns and is there a conflict between sounds, but you can hear this perfectly yourself! If i still didn't make my point (at which I suck, i admit), some would tell you to push every instrument as high as it is possible without making anything conflict to make a track louder. Some would tell you to push up kicks and make everything else float in background (after eqing ofc) Where is the point where objective opinion and taste do start to conflict?

With regards to your second part. I completely understand your point and should ratify what I initially mentioned. I was looking for some mixing pro's to see what there perspectives were of the tracks current mix. For example - this frequency is off or that kick isn't doing it for me or change this sound. . . etc. Those perspectives are just extra details for my brain to process and focus on as I mix the overall track to its final state and are by no means guidelines to what I'm going to do. In the end, my goal is to not only to get exposure and become a better producer, but to get opinions that I can use to mold my current/future productions.

I look at this way the more reference points you have (feedback) the better the overall production. Its like a sound engineer or producer that checks the mix in there car, home studio, pair of shitty headphones, surround sound system, etc. More references equals a better mix and a higher likelihood of a sale. So the more posts, as trivial as some may be, are still helpful on almost any level.

The best part of all this is its fun and I enjoy it. I don't need to get signed or produce for a major record label or even have to aspire to want/have to do anything of that nature. I just like music a lot and the more I learn about it, the more intrigued by it I become.

this is very radio ready u got it man,dope track im loving it rick ross would buy this for sure!!! keep makin bangers i was hopen for more wild 808s but the bass was good

I like it, sounds full. Mix is good. I'm just listening on my headphones so I can't comment too much but sounds solid for what it is. Nice job man. I like the rolls when everything drops out. Draws you in... nice

Return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ill-hop-100-percent-feedback-returned-425688/

Thanks Kal X appreciate the feedback. Will take a look at your stuff!

i like it

Thanks man!

you should make beats for rick ross

You think so?

Back