MyBeatShop.com - Buy Beats, Sell Beats, Make Music!

that website is a joke.. why not just sell the beats on my own and keep ALL my earned money.. what a joke

Have anybody received a paypal payment from this site lately??? All my beats sold have been in pending status for a couple of months now.

Yea I liked the site cus you dont have to be the middle man.. but then again you realy don't know if a beat is sold and not reported...

Also I sold 3 beats on there and they're supposed to keep only 20 percent... Why did my paypal payment say that they had to take 40 percent because they had to pay increased tax and their admin staff... wtf? And I called and made a complaint from the number on the paypal... and No resolution still except the complaint presented as a ticket on the website... Its been 2 months already and they dont always respond or answer... Im starting my own site and Im not done getting the rest of my missing 20 percent for each beat i was jipped...

Don't bother with mybeatshop. First of all, it's reached the point where we wait 2 month for payment! And the commission rate has SKY ROCKETED!

Back